DELIVERANCE OF THE HEAD


DELIVERANCE OF THE HEAD PRAYER POINTS

1.Powers that have turned my head my to a market place die
2. Lifters of head my head is available for promotion
3. Strange substance that has mixed with my blood that is affecting my head die
4. Evil marks on my head blood of Jesus erase them
5. Any incision made with blade or knife that is causing bleeding in my destiny blood of Jesus erase
6. Any incision made with snail she'll that is slowing down my destiny blood of Jesus erase them
7. Any incision made with local pot and stones that is causing hardship in my life blood  of Jesus erase them
8.any form of enchantment and divination ever carried out because of my  head backfire
9.whatever they used my first hair to do that is having negative effect in my destiny blood of Jesus reverse it
10. Any concoction used to bathe me when I was a child and when I was sick that is now affecting my glory blood of Jesus reverse it
11. Any charm hanged on my neck When I was small now having effect on my destiny blood of  destroy them
12. Any sacrifice carried by myself in the past holding my life in bondage release me and die
13. Any sacrifice carried on my behalf by anyone die
14. Any satanic saloon  I have ever visited that have used my hair again  loose your hold and die
15. Evil hand  ever laid on me that is now remotely disturbing my destiny leave my destiny Alone and die
16. River bathe that I have done in  the past loose your hold and release my destiny
17. Satanic gateway into my head close by fire
18. Arrow of brain failure and forgetfulness in my head backfire
19. Strange noise in my head causing confusion in my life  be silenced
20. Wicked powers that want to turn my head to coven die
21. Arrow of bad luck following about go back to sender
22. Satanic babes tampering with head in the dream die
23. Powers calling my head into satanic pot die
24. Holy Ghost announcement! !! My head is not for sale

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABOUT MOUNTAIN OF FIRE

Power Must Change Hands June 2017 Edition