Power Must Change Hands June 2017 Edition

POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS

JUNE 2017
: The Mystery of Spiritual Garment
Text: (Zechariah 3:1-3)

Minister: Dr. D.K. Okukoya

Our understanding was opened seriously by the book of Zechariah 3:1.

The bible talks about garment of iniquity. You and I know that even in the physical people say they are dressing to kill.

Prov 10:17 talks about the attire of an adult.

When you dress up as a lady and your breasts are outside or almost out, you may not talk but you're saying something with your clothes.

Clothes and garment speaks. A queen cannot dress like a harlot.

God was the first garment maker. He gave them garment of glory in the garden of eden and when they committed sin, He then gave them the garment of leaves.

The #bible talks about garment of righteousness which is called White Garment. Garment of the blood means #Victory.

There's a reason why evil people attack some people and it's because they;

1. Dress in filthy garment.
2. Dress in filthy garment.
3. Dress in filthy garment.

Everyone is a tailor in one kind. All those secret sin you think no one is seeing simply implies that, you are sowing a Garment of Sin. This is a garment for your spiritual man.

One thing that can finish a #Christian is a SECRET SIN.

Many wear filthy garment but they spray it with expensive perfumes of religious language.

The garment you wear in the spirit has serious implications.

1. It can push away good things
2. It can magnetize failure to you
3. It can create a terrible odour that can scare God from you.
4. It can attract evil people to you.
5. Evil garment prevail to destroy destiny.
 6. It can limit the power of God upon your life.
7. It can attract pestilence of the night and
8. Paralyze the power of the Holy Spirit in your life.
9. You will be speaking in tongues but can't see the evidence.

You cannot be wearing rag and expect to sit on the #throne. Every king sits on the throne with a white garment.

The garment you wear in the spirit realm determines what comes to you.

Until the evil garment is removed your manifestation will not happen. The evil garment gives #satan authority over a child of God.

(Ensure you read 1 Kings 22 when you get home)

You must be careful not to wear someone else garment to the battle.

Death sometimes go around looking for somebody who wears a particular garment on a particular day.



I shall not die another man's death, in the name of Jesus.

To make you understand this topic - you should know there are different evil garment and the worst of these garment is the Garment of Death. And most times it's possible for someone to know that he's about to die and then transfer the death to someone else.

Once you begin to dream of black attire, rags, torn clothes, termites eating your clothes, hearing strange voices, or covens you need prayers.

When a person is wearing a garment of death, it has various categories. These categories are;

1. Garment of sickness- it renders medical science powerless. It can hide in the persons life and carefully destroy such life.
2. Accident producers - they confuse, distract, cause mechanical fault, they attack drivers and disturb their vision.
3. Suicide
4. Complicated pregnancies - they provoke long and threatening labour.

Prayer Points [After Ministration]

1. Every wage of domestic witchcraft against my life die, in the name of Jesus
2. Every spiritual robber, get away from my destiny in the name of Jesus.
3. Powers to confuse my enemies, come upon me now in the name of Jesus.
4. Yearly battles die in the name of Jesus
5. Power to scatter the coven of darkness, come upon me in the name of Jesus
6. Evil domination, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus
7. Any demonic forest troubling my destiny, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. O God that troubleth Pharaoh, trouble my enemies now, in the name of Jesus.
9. Angels of war, where are you? Arise turn my enemies upside down in the name of Jesus.
10. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, Arise and answer your name in my life in the name of Jesus.
11. Sorrow and affliction I am not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus.
12. Harsh battles, hard battles, unrepentant battles go in the name of Jesus.
13. Every hand of the wicked, upon my head, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
14. Strongman calling my name from evil altars, you're a liar, die in the name of Jesus.
15. Any power sitting on a mat, against me, die in the name of Jesus.
16. Any power going into any power house against me before die in the name of Jesus.
17. Witchcraft altars in my place of birth be wasted in the name of Jesus.
18. Powers offering sacrifice to cage me, die in the name of Jesus
19. My blessings left behind in 2016, I recover you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
20. Serpents of my fathers house, serpent of my mothers house, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
21. My blessings buried with any dead relatives, come out now in the name of Jesus
22. I release myself from the grip of family idols in the name of Jesus
23. Powers that hates my laughter before I leave this place, die in the name of Jesus.
24. O God, arise and laugh my enemies to scorn in the name of Jesus.
25. Anointing to disgrace fall upon my life
26. Breakthrough, destiny and progress robbers, die in the name of Jesus.
27. Dark powers that have chosen my date of death and burial before I leave, die
28. Emptiers and wasters, I am not your candidate, die, in the name of Jesus.

29. (The louder you clap your hands, the faster your breakthrough)

Covenant of sorrow and tragedy break in the name of Jesus.
30. Star killers, glory killers, what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus.
31. Powers assigned to make me weep for sorrow, die, in the name of Jesus.
32. Oh thunder of God, arise, break every lot of affliction assigned against my life in the name of Jesus.
 33. Anything in existence expanding my battles die, in the name of Jesus

Prayer Points on Evil Garment

1. Garment of curses catch fire in the name of Jesus
2. Garment of shame catch fire in the name of Jesus.
3. Garment of reproach catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Garment of backwardness, catch fire  in the name of Jesus
5. Garment of bad luck catch fire in the name of Jesus.
6. Powers assigned to exchange my head for evil, die in the name of Jesus
7. Garment of darkness in my life, catch fire in the name of Jesus
8. Garment of death, I am not your candidate, catch fire in the name of Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABOUT MOUNTAIN OF FIRE