7 HOURS WITH GOD VIGIL JUNE 2017 EDITTION




You are invited to our June Edition of 7 hours with God vigil coming up this Friday 9th of June 2017.
these are the prayers to be praying in your closet before the Friday Vigil


DIVINE SUMMONING

Ecclesiastes 10:8 He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it, and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.
Ecclesiastes 10:9     whosoever removeth stones shall be hurt therewith, and he that cleaveth wood shall be endangered thereby
Revelation 13:10     He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity, he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and faith of the saints

1.    You the personality disturbing my destiny, hear the word of the Lord, appear here now, with the sword in my hands, receive judgment of fire and die.
2.    I call forth the head of my tormentor to appear and receive hot judgment. From the throne of God
3.    Violent Angels of God arise summon all the wicked personalities troubling my life
4.    East wind of God gather together wicked personalities that have ever done evil against my life for instant judgment.
5.     You the strongman hiding in my foundation to torment me appear here right now to receive acidic judgment.

   This is my judgment

v The spear of the Lord shall strike you to death
v The net of the Lord shall cage you for life
v The Razor of the Lord  shall cut you in pieces
v The fiery serpent and scorpions of God shall strike you death.
v I afflict you with horrible tempest.
v I haul against you the hail stones of fire.
v The violent angels of the Lord shall strike you to death
v I hand you over to the torments of the evil angels.
v I suffocate you with great heat.
v With the fear of the day, fear of the night and terror of death, I withdrawal your peace

In the name of the father, son and the Holy Spirit, this judgment take effect from NOW.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ABOUT MOUNTAIN OF FIRE

Power Must Change Hands June 2017 Edition